Our professional reference verification services are performed manually by our professional verification services team. We first make sure that the provided applicants’ reference contact information is correct. We then make three attempts (one per business day for three consecutive business days) to establish contact with the applicants’ reference. The price ranges between $12 to $20 per professional reference verification service, however we offer volume discount pricing and package discounts when you bundle multiple services together.
The professional reference verification service attempts to verify the following:
Professional Reference Verification: A reference verification is from a single specified contact such as a direct supervisor, a direct report or a co-worker. The 10 professional reference verification service questions are listed below.
- Applicant Information Needed
- First Name
- Middle Name (optional)
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Criteria for Professional Reference Verification Service
- Reference Name
- Reference Phone Number
- Reference State
- Optional Information
- Applicant Phone Number
- Professional Reference Verification Service Questions
- How long have you know him/her?
- What was the applicant’s job and the nature of his/her duties?
- When he/she begins a task, would you say that he/she carries it through to completion?
- What would you say is his/her greatest strength?
- What could he/she do to improve their job performance?
- How did he/she show initiative or leadership in his/her job?
- Is he/she dependable?
- How did he/she get along with his/her Associates?
- In your opinion, has he/she ever shown a propensity for violence or dishonesty in the workforce?
- In your opinion, if you were responsible for the hiring process, would you consider him/her eligible for rehire?
Sample Professional Reference Verification Service
Click the image below or Professional Reference Verification Report Sample to see what a typical Professional Reference Verification will include:
How do I place a Professional Reference Verification Service order?
You must set up an employment screening account. Once you have an account with us, you will sign into your account and select the link called new order. You will then need to enter the name, DOB, SSN, Reference Name, Reference Phone Number, and Reference State for each applicant/employee. You must also upload or fax the applicant/employee standard signed release form.