Is driving a requirement for your employees or do your employees drive as part of their job?
Are you considering a job candidate who may have a bad driving history?
If the answer is “yes” to these questions, we can help you. HRemp can help you to avoid employing irresponsible or reckless drivers. And we will help protect you from adding a potential liability to your organization. You will have peace of mind and feel confident in the drivers that you hire.
Search DMV Records to Make Sound Hiring Decisions
Our affordable driving records will significantly improve your chances of hiring a good driver. HRemp’s user-friendly reports provide real-time information on drivers in every U.S. state. The reports for most states reflect a 3-5 year history. Our DMV records search can equip you with up-to-date data to:
- Verify your job candidate’s driver’s license
- Accurately assess their driving history
- Get detailed information about their traffic accident record history
- See if they have had speeding, no proof of insurance, or other traffic violations
Confirm the Status and Experience of a Commercially Licensed Driver
HRemp also provides Commercial Driver’s License Verifications (CDL Verifications). We search for records of a drivers’ history of commercial licensure on the Commercial Driver License Information System (CDLIS). The CDLIS is a federal database with over 15 million records of commercial licenses granted throughout the U.S. The Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act 1986 (CMVSA) mandated its creation to improve highway safety. Our CDL Verifications will allow you to:
- Confirm the state in which your job candidate currently holds a commercial license
- Verify the states they were licensed in for up to three previous licenses
- Get a better understanding of their overall experience as a commercially licensed driver
How do I place an affordable driving records order?
Click the account setup button below for information about how to order affordable driving records or for more information contact us.