At HRemploymentScreening.com, we believe that our clients deserve quality employment background screening and access to the best employment screening resources available today. We have created several new resource pages that will help provide context and make the employment screening process as convenient and easy as possible for all of our customers.
Employment Screening Resources and Other Employment Resources
- Free Annual Credit Report
- State Population, Median Age and Household Size/Income
- Employment Rate and Unemployment Rate
- Top Industries and Occupations
- Health Insurance Coverage and Disability Rate
Free Annual Credit Report – This website is brought to you by the leading U.S. consumer credit bureaus; Equifax, Experian and TransUnion and allows individuals to request a free credit report every 12 months. http://www.AnnualCreditReport.com
The following employment screening resources, clients will find relevant data from the United States Census Bureau that was collected during the 2010 Census. This information is not only accurate and useful, but it also offers a glimpse into the current economic climate of the United States. We feel these employment screening resources will help our customers make informed employment decisions for their own companies.
- Population of each state, Median Age and Household Size and Median Household Income — This resource page provides relevant information about the population of each state in the country, as well as the median age, household size and median household income of each state. The information is presented in an easy-to-use data table, ensuring that human resources professionals can quickly and easily gain access to the information that they need about a particular state.
- Employment Rate and Unemployment Rate – Includes Class of Worker (Self-Employed, Government, and Private) — This employment screening resources page aims to provide context to employers who are hoping to fulfill a position within their company. This page provides human resources professionals and hiring managers with accurate information about the percentage of people who were employed in a given state, as well as the unemployment rates in the same state. This information allows employers to better understand employment background data before they post positions within their companies.
- Top Industries and Occupations — This resource page was created with business owners, hiring managers and human resources professionals in mind. It is designed to provide those performing an employment background screening search with additional information about the industrial composition of the United States as well as industrial data for each individual state. The data presented on this page can help hiring managers better understand the top occupations of a particular state, as well as identify opportunities for job growth in a particular region.
- Health Insurance Coverage and Disability Rate — This employment screening resources page was launched in order to provide employers with more information about health insurance in the United States. It outlines the percentage of people in each individual state who receive health insurance benefits through an employer versus those who have purchased a private policy. Data also is available that outlines the rate of disability insurance used in a particular state, and provides information on this type of insurance.