Do you know whether your job candidate may have a history of violence?
Are you concerned that they may be dishonest and dangerous?
Our comprehensive criminal background search will provide clarity on such issues. We will furnish you with the vital information you need to know. You will be able to see if your candidates have a history of misdemeanors and/or felony convictions. We will empower you to make informed decisions on each of your candidates.
Foster a Safe and Productive Workplace
HRemp’s services will enable you to cultivate a safe work environment. We will reduce your chances of mistakenly introducing a dangerous employee into your workplace. By partnering with us, you will also lessen the likelihood of your organization being faced with a civil lawsuit for negligent hiring. We can enhance your efforts to hire a secure, dependable and productive workforce.
We offer the following products to assist you in eliminating potentially harmful applicants from your candidate pool:
- National Criminal Database Search – Save yourself a lot of time and effort by allowing us to conduct a thorough multi-jurisdictional criminal records search. Confirm that your candidate has no prior criminal history within the National Criminal Database Records.
- Federal Criminal Search – Find out if your candidate has committed a federal crime like financial fraud against an organization. Gain insights into their history of federal offenses that include records from the U.S. District Courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Courts and Appellate Courts.
- County Criminal Search – Feel assured that you end up with a trustworthy candidate. Confirm that your candidate has no prior criminal history in any of the 3,144 U.S. counties.
- National Sex Offender Screening – Decrease the risk of having a sexual harassment incident occur at your office. Verify if your candidate is a listed sex offender in any of the 50 U.S. states.
- Social Security Number Trace with Address History (SSN Trace)- Authenticate the SSN provided by your candidate against the Social Security Administration Death Master File (DMF). Confirm the approximate year and state in which your candidate was issued an SSN. Uncover names, dates of birth, and addresses by using our SSN Validation with Address History service, which is integrated with the National Criminal Database Search.
We also include a Government Watch List Search that is composed of information from the OFAC, OIG, Interpol, U.S. government, foreign countries, regulatory agencies and the FBI Most Wanted list.
How do I place a comprehensive criminal background search order?
Click the account setup button below for information about how to order a comprehensive criminal background search or for more information contact us.